Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Marvelous Mauve

I have a new found love for the color mauve. I think that it is so simple and elegant. Not only that, but it seems to go with everything. The weather has not been too cold where I live, so this was perfect with a light jacket! 

This Christmas, my parents gave me a pair of mauve pants and I styled my outfit today around them. This outfit is also what I wore on my first day back to school which was today. It's funny because it feels like I never left for break. It's no longer like elementary or even middle school where they give you a few days to ease back into the idea of school again, I already have three tests scheduled for next week and two quizzes for this one!! But anyways, let's get onto what I wore today!! 






























I couldn't find the exact sweater (Abercrombie), boots (Kenneth Cole brand, but I got mine from Costco so a lot cheaper!!) or initial necklace (Topshop) but I found a similar sweater, and for initial necklaces, etsy is a great place to look!! My Claddagh ring was given to me by parents, so I am not sure where it is from but you can find them online! And I got my Evil Eye ring over the summer when I was visiting my family in Turkey but I am sure it won't be too hard to find a similar one! I hope you love this look as much as I do!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment