Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy New Year.

Hi hi hi hi hi!

It's 2016! I have to say that I am not exactly sad to see 2015 end. It's been quite an... interesting year to say the least. But that is in the past! New year, new me right?!

For today's post, I am going to share my resolutions with you all!! I don't think that you should have to wait until New Years to make resolutions. You can start then whenever you want, and they don't have to be drastic either. I think it is important to focus on a few resolutions rather than like 30 because let's be honest, that is more than a little unrealistic. Also, my resolutions aren't necessarily new to me. Most of them are goals I have had for awhile that I just want to continue!



Eat Healthier
I know that this is one of those stereotypical ones that everyone keeps up with for a day and then gives up. But I genuinely want to do this to just improve my health and it will help me as I start my winter training for crew! It's not about cutting out junk food for me, it's about portion control and not eating because I'm bored. Over the past few weeks (like I said most of these aren't goals I am just starting now, I have had some of them for a little bit now), I have tried to ignore my cravings when they kick in at night especially because if you're craving something like chocolate, you're not actually hungry, you just feel like you want to eat. Kind of going along with this is working out, but because I have mandatory practices every day starting on Monday (ahh I'm nervous), it is not something that I need to set into my mind as a resolution until June when crew ends!


Drink More Water
This is another one that has been here for awhile. I am personally someone who loves water. It's one of the only drinks I drink. The problem is I just always forget. I need to come up with some sort of system that will instill it into my head! My goal is to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.


Focus Harder on School
I feel like this is one of those things that is just ongoing. School is something that is really important to me which is why you often see breaks between my posts. I do have certain goals for my GPA and overall grades but I don't think that the internet is the best place to list all of them, I think that it is something that is a little more private!


Write More Blog Posts
This is a big one for me as you guys definitely know that I have been lacking recently. I want to try and get a blog post a week up, but I don't want to promise anything, especially with midterms coming up! But I love blogging and just being able to share my opinions and everything like that with you all!


Be Happy
This is my biggest one I think. I just want 2016 to be a good and happy year for me. And I want it to be a good and happy year for all of you too!!! I think that as long as you are happy with your life then that is all that matters! Of course, you're not always going to be happy but my goal is to be happy most of the time :)


I hope you all enjoyed this post and I hope to see you all very very soon!! Let me know what your resolutions are in the comments section belove!

Tara 

No comments:

Post a Comment