I thought that for todays post, I would do the 25 questions tag so that you could find out just a little bit more about me!
- Name: Tara
- Nickname: T, TM, Tar
- Birthday: July 31, 2000
- Place of Birth: Stamford, Connecticut
- Hair color: Dark brown in the fall/winter, light brown in the summer!
- Hair length: Mid boob level lol
- Which do you prefer- Hamburgers or Cheeseburgers: Cheeseburgers 100 without a doubt!!
- Braces? : Not anymore but I had them on the top and bottom for just under a year!!
- Piercings? : One ear piercing on my right ear and two on my left!
- Do you color your hair?: Never... considering highlights but not for a while
- Righty or Lefty: Lefty but just when I write, everything else I do with my right hand/side, it's quite odd. I'm trying to teach myself to be ambidextrous (able to write with both hands)
- Favorite sports: Running (cross country), crew (rowing) and dancing
- Do you wear contacts or glasses?: Nope, but I think I'll need them soon
- Favorite TV shows: Gossip Girl (I've watched it three times ahahah), Grey's Anatomy, and How I met your Mother,
- Favorite color: Navy Blue
- Favorite store: I have SO many so I'm just going to name a few: American Eagle, Francesca's, Brandy Melville, Urban Outfitters
- What is your perfect pizza topping?: LOTS of cheese, and some pepperoni!
- Favorite shoes: BOOTS!! I have SOO many!!
- How old will you be turning on your next birthday?: 16!
- Currently wearing: Sweatpants and a sweatshirt!! It's SO cold in my room!
- Have you ever been to a different country?: Yes!! I used to live in Switzerland, and my parents are both born and raised in their home countries (my dad is 100% Irish, and my mom is 100% Turkish) and we visit both countries quite a bit as my family lives there and my parents just love to travel and so do I!
- Do you like sushi?: If California Rolls count them yes.. lol
- Where do you buy your groceries?: Trader Joe's and Whole Foods
- How many siblings do you have?: One sister who's 10
- Where do you want to live?: I want to live in London for a year because I just love the atmosphere there but I would love to raise my children in somewhere like Tennessee.
Hope you all enjoyed getting to know a little more about me!!