Saturday, August 29, 2015

Oh hello there!

Hi everyone!! 

Welcome to my blog! I hope you stay awhile. I thought for my first blog post, I would introduce myself to you all and tell you a little bit about me. 


My name is Tara, and I am 15 years old. I was born in Connecticut, then moved to New York at the age of four. We lived there until I was 10. We then moved Switzerland for my parents jobs and after three years, we moved back to America! I'm going into 10th grade in a few days and I am both really nervous and really excited... 


In the fall I run for my school's cross country team and in the spring I am on my school's crew (rowing) team. I love reading, writing, music... honestly everything! 


I've decided to write this blog because I love everything about fashion, and beauty and I want to share my views on these topics and more with everyone so I hope you like my blog and I will be posting more very soon! I hope to see you there! 


xxx, 

T

No comments:

Post a Comment