Friday, March 11, 2016

Life Goals

I often think of my future, and what I hope for it, rather than thinking of what is going on all around me. I was talking to a friend of mine the other day and I said that I think the highlight of my life will be when I am married, with a job and with my kids. She said that she thinks the best parts of her life, is what she is living now. This has stayed in my mind a lot recently and I decided to share my life goals and get them written down so that they are not in my head and I am focusing on living my life to the fullest. I also think it will be cool to look back on this and see what I wanted when I was younger compared to what I have now. So here is my list of some of my life goals. I also plan on updating this blog post and adding more to it when I get new goals

-Get into my dream university and be successful there when it comes to academics and social life
-Take the LSAT's and get into a good Law School
-Become either a criminal or family lawyer
-Get married and be happy, and have four kids
-Find a charity I am passionate about and constantly give back to it
-Meet Taylor Swift
-Adopt or foster kids
-Be successful but happy
-Be organized

No comments:

Post a Comment